This high security 16 gauge steel security lockbox mounts under the rear seat in a GM Crew Cab Truck. The full width formfitting design of the Tuffy lockbox has over 3500 cubic inches of lockable storage.
It secured contents are easily accessed by flipping either or both of the rear seat(s) up and opening the corresponding lid(s). The unique design allows the full width to be used to stow firearms or other long items.
Featuring Tuffy Pry-Guard Locking System with a 10 tumbler double bitted security lock with built in weather seals. Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design for easier passenger access.
The innovative mounting system is only accessed from inside the box. When additional floor space is needed the entire lockbox can be removed in seconds without the need for any tools. Mounts inconspicuously under the seat out of apparent site of would be thieves. Is quickly and easily installed using the factory hardware without drilling.
- Over 3500 Cubic inches of lockable storage space
- Exclusive 10 tumbler double bitted lock with built in weather seals
- Pry-Guard locking system featuring 1/8 inch thick welded steel components
- Stealthy design is hidden under the seat from prying eyes
- Welded 16 Gauge steel construction
- Weather resistant lid design incorporates an exclusive hinging system with built-in lid stop
- Added security with Pin-Lock hinge design
- Innovative mounting system permits removal from vehicle in seconds from inside the box when unlocked without the need for tools
- Durable texture powder coat finish
- Mounting hardware provided
- Quick and easy install, no drilling
- Weather and dust seal
Chamfered corners are incorporated into the design for easier passenger access
- Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 2007-2018
- GMC Sierra Crew Cab 2007-2018
- (Fits Crew Cab only and does not fit Double and Regular Cab)
No Drilling required. Fastens with original OEM hardware.
|MFG Original Sku||307-01|
|Grouping Title||Underseat LockboxSilverado/Sierra Crew Cab Under Rear Seat Black Tuffy Security|
|Installation Instructions||View Instructions|