The iTSX / TSX for Android System unlocks your vehicle's hidden performance potential by wirelessly re-calibrating your vehicle's computer for Maximum Horsepower and Torque, Increased Throttle Response, Firmer Shifts and even Increased Fuel Mileage.
- Wireless Vehicle Tuning
- Increase your vehicle's Performance in Minutes with Pre-Loaded Tunes for the Most Popular vehicles
- On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning lights
- Built-In Performance Tests
- 0-60MPH Performance Test with Estimated HP and TQ
- Analog Inputs Monitor EGT temps, air-fuel ratio and other popular sensor data via the analog input ports. Optional Analog Input Kit Required.
- Backs Up Factory Tune Stores your vehicles factory tune file for easy restoration back to the stock program.
- Built-In Performance Tests 0-60 MPH Performance Test with Estimated HP and TQ. ET / MPH Performance Test with 1/8 th and 1/4 mile. Top Speed Performance Test. Braking Performance Test with 60-0MPH ET.
- Data Logging Need to monitor your vehicle's engine parameters? No need for a separate monitoring device. View and record your vehicle's PCM data on the device or on a PC.
- Easy Restoration Back to Stock The device backs up your factory PCM program during installation should you ever need to return your vehicle to the stock program. Restoring your vehicle to the stock PCM program is as easy as selecting "Return to Stock" from the device men...
- Gas and Diesel Vehicles Supported Both gasoline and diesel vehicles supported.
- Installs quickly and easily via your vehicle's OBDII port.
- Most popular Ford vehicles supported including 2014 models.
- On-Screen Virtual Gauges with Adjustable Warning lights. Monitor Vehicle Engine Data via Virtual Gauges. Huge Virtual Gauges on tablets. Selectable Gauge Themes and Layouts
- Reads and Clears PCM Diagnostic Trouble Codes.
- User Adjustable Vehicle Parameters Adjust for common performance bolt-ons such as Cold Air Kits, Exhaust Systems and Gears
- User Adjustable Warning / Alerts Easy to configure gauge warning and alerts for critical engine parameters.
- Wireless Vehicle Tuning Increase your vehicle's Performance in Minutes. Re-Calibrates the Vehicle using Bluetooth Wireless.
- Works with iPod Touch, iPad, iPhone. Works with most popular Android Devices.
What you can Adjust:
- Adjustable Options vary for each vehicle and are not available on all vehicles
- Axle Ratio Correct the vehicle speedometer (and fuel efficiency calculations) if you have changed the gear ratio on your vehicle. If no gear ration modifications have been made to the vehicle, then choose the stock setting when the tuner prompts you to choose a gear ratio. This will ensure that no modifications are made to the stock program.
- CMCV Delete Allows you to disable the CMCV (Charge Motion Control Valve) in your vehicles PCM to prevent a Check Engine light and other issues associated with removing the CMCV plates in your vehicle.
- Disable DOD Allows you to disable / enable the Displacement On Demand functions of your vehicles PCM.
- Support for Kooks High Flow Y Pipes
- Lowers the Temperature at which the Fan turns on.
- Allows you to adjust for different sized fuel injectors.
- Global Spark Allows addition or removal of timing across all RPM ranges
- Headers Allows adjustment for Longtube headers
- Idle Adjust Enable and select a value for Engine Idle position. This is a great feature for keeping voltage in the vehicle up while running auxiliary electronics off of the vehicles power system.
- Intake Airbox Allows an aftermarket intake to be run on the vehicle without a Check Engine Light. For Intake Kits that require tuning, this will provide a selection of available intake kits.
- Jake Brake Used as an exhaust brake to increase engine braking while coasting towing heavier loads. Helps lower brake temperatures.
- Locks the converter in 1st, 2nd and 3rd. Aids in engine braking, increases fuel economy, and can be used for drag racing as well.
- Locked At CT Keeps the torque converter locked during deceleration to aid in engine braking. This is less aggressive than the Jake Brake file so it may be ideal for smaller loads. It can be used in conjunction with the Jake Brake as well.
- Mass Air Meter (MAF) Allows you to select from different aftermarket MAF (Mass Air Meters).
- Rev Limiter Regulate the highest RPM that an engine can reach before the engine is electronically limited. Increasing the RPM limit is recommended only for racing purposes. One of the most important ways to protect your engine from damage is to keep the RPMs from going too high.
- RPM Based Spark Allows you to Add or Remove Timing by RPM Range. (0-2000)(2000-4000)(4000-8000)
- Speed Limiter Change the top speed that the vehicle will reach before the engine automatically limits the power needed to go faster.
- Tire Size Correct the speedometer if you have changed your tire size from stock.
- Torque Reduction Reduce torque during shifting (makes shift more firm)
- Traction Control Allows you to disable the vehicles Traction Control without using the button in the vehicle.
- Transmission Shift Firmness Change the shift firmness of an automatic transmission.
- Transmission Shift Points Change the RPMs at which an automatic transmission will change gears.
- 1996-2013 Ford Gas or Diesel vehicle-CEO D-645-3
- iTSX Pre-Loaded Programmer
- Wireless Vehicle Tuning
|MFG Original Sku||4015EO|
|Grouping Title||iTSX Ford Programmer Pre Loaded 96-13 Ford Gas or Diesel Vehicle CEO NU D-645-3 SCT Performance|